05 May Tasty Artichoke Dip
This Tasty Artichoke Dip makes a wonderful party starter dip with crunchy raw vegetables on the side or as a side dish for your main. The spiciness from the jalapenos combined with the creamy, cheesy taste is a match made in heaven.
- 2 cans of drained artichoke hearts, roughly cut
- 75ml Mayonnaise
- 125ml Sour Cream
- 80 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 1 chopped medium-hot jalapeno (I used a green one)
- 1 finely chopped spring onion
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- A pinch of salt and pepper
HOW TO COOK IT STEP BY STEP
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Transfer mix into a baking dish and bake for approx. 30 minutes or until light brown on top.
Serve as a party starter snack with raw vegetables or as a side dish to your main dish. Can be served cold too but surely more interesting warm.