07 May Creamy Avocado Dressing
This Creamy Avocado Dressing is a really easy and delicious way to turn almost any dish into something special.
I like to drizzle it on a salad, use it as a dip or as a side condiment for my main dish. The opportunities are endless. One thing is for sure, it will make almost anything you serve with it more interesting.
- 2 Avocados
- 50 ml taste-neutral olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- Juices from half a lemon
- A small handful of herbs – I used basil
- Boil a little water and pour it over the garlic. Leave for 5 minutes. This will take the sharpness out of it.
- Add all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Anything special to remember:
- You can use any herb you like. For variations, try it with parsley or mint, these also make a delicious version.
- Make sure to use a taste-neutral olive oil. If you don’t you will end up with a bitter taste.
BENEFITS OF THE DISH:
- Avocados are a healthy way to get good fats and they are loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Olive oil is also a healthy way to get good fats and it contains large amounts of antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in healthy monounsaturated fats.